Yes, Pumpkinfest is happening this year!
The 2021 Festival is 100% outdoors and we are asking you to maintain distance from others and if you cannot, please wear a mask.
There will be fireworks, the parade, car show, stage entertainment, vendors, goosechase scavenger hunt and more! The House Decorating contest is still happening as is the business decorating contest! Oh and the Old Town Hall has organized a distanced musical walk with many small musical stops for people to stroll by and watch!
Traditionally Waterford Pumpkinfest is a yearly event hosted by the Waterford Lions & Lioness to celebrate our community and help raise funds for community projects.
Who benefits from Waterford Pumpkinfest?
Below is a list of a few places where funds from the Waterford Lions and Lioness Pumpkinfest are allocated:
- Norfolk General Hospital
- Local Public School Nutrition Programs
- Canadian Medical Alert Bracelet Donations
- Norfolk Association for Community Living Van
- Lions Foundation Guide Dogs
- Waterford Food Cupboard
- Guide Dogs Canada
- Grand Erie School Bursaries
- Lions Student Exchange
- Camp Trillium Rainbow Lake
- Local Minor Sports including Tricenturena Skating Club & Waterford District Minor Hockey
- Special Needs Programs including special needs items for families
- Brownies/Girl Guides
- Backpack Program
- Project Pride
- Youth Exchange
- Christmas Families Baskets
- Sick Kids Hospital
- Waterford District High School Breakfast Program
Our Latest News
1st Prize - Georgios Pizza
2nd Prize - Kerry's St James Eatery
3rd Prize - Caradoc Townsend Mutual
House Decorating Contest - Night Time
1st - 4 Halyk Ct (Bill's Corners)
2nd - 168 Montclair Cres
3rd - 129 Temperance St., E.
House Decorating Contest - Daytime
1st - 39 Nichol St., Unit 102
2nd - 39 Nichol St., Unit 210
3rd - 271 Howard St.