The Pumpkinfest Committee is busy planning for Pumpkinest 2015, to be held on October 16, 17 & 18. All forms have now been updated for 2015, please check back often for updates. We appreciate your patience and hope to see you in October. If you have an idea or would like to help with Pumpkinfest please see the Contact Tab for information on how to reach us.
Q - What is so great about Waterford Pumpkinfest?
A – Besides being a family friendly event that is hosted at minimal cost to the community; Waterford Pumpkinfest is a great time for Waterford to show the pride they have for their town, visit friends and see what our town has to offer. There are also many groups who benefit from this festival!
Q - Who benefits from Waterford Pumpkinfest? Where do the funds that are raised go?
A - Below is a list of some of the places where funds from the Waterford Lions and Lioness Pumpkinfest are allocated:
- Sick Kids Hospital
- Waterford District High School Breakfast Program
- Local Public School Nutrition Programs
- Canadian Medical Alert Bracelet Donations
- Norfolk Association for Community Living Van
- Lions Foundation Guide Dogs
- Waterford Food Cupboard
- Grand Erie School Bursaries
- Lions Student Exchange
- Camp Trillium Rainbow Lake
- Local Minor Sports including Tricenturena Skating Club & Waterford District Minor Hockey
- Special Needs Programs including special needs items for families
- Brownies/Girl Guides
- Backpack Program
- Project Pride
- Youth Exchange
- Norfolk General Hospital
- Christmas Families Baskets