Yes, Pumpkinfest is happening this year!
We are aiming to be back to 100% this year!
Stay tuned for details!
Traditionally Waterford Pumpkinfest is a yearly event hosted by the Waterford Lions to celebrate our community and help raise funds for community projects.
Who benefits from Waterford Pumpkinfest?
Below is a list of a few places where funds from the Waterford Lions Pumpkinfest are allocated:
- Norfolk General Hospital
- Local Public School Nutrition Programs
- Canadian Medical Alert Bracelet Donations
- Norfolk Association for Community Living Van
- Lions Foundation Guide Dogs
- Waterford Food Cupboard
- Guide Dogs Canada
- Grand Erie School Bursaries
- Lions Student Exchange
- Camp Trillium Rainbow Lake
- Local Minor Sports including Tricenturena Skating Club & Waterford District Minor Hockey
- Special Needs Programs including special needs items for families
- Brownies/Girl Guides
- Backpack Program
- Project Pride
- Youth Exchange
- Christmas Families Baskets
- Sick Kids Hospital
- Waterford District High School Breakfast Program
Our Latest News
1st Prize - Georgios Pizza
2nd Prize - Kerry's St James Eatery
3rd Prize - Caradoc Townsend Mutual
House Decorating Contest - Night Time
1st - 4 Halyk Ct (Bill's Corners)
2nd - 168 Montclair Cres
3rd - 129 Temperance St., E.
House Decorating Contest - Daytime
1st - 39 Nichol St., Unit 102
2nd - 39 Nichol St., Unit 210
3rd - 271 Howard St.